The Blue Camp, Damdama Lake -Night Camping Packages
Arrange a country-side Bonfire with your gang at The Blue Camp
Enlightening a bonfire and watch it dazzle throughout the night along with endless talks is all you need for rejuvenating your soul.
THE BLUE CAMP, DAMDAMA LAKE - FAMILY/CORPORATE PACKAGE
NIGHT CAMPING PACKAGE:
Check in Time: 5 pm
Check out Time: 10 am
* 12% GST INCLUDED
- Welcome Drink
- Meals Breakfast / Dinner (Veg, non – Veg as per plan)
- Evening Tea with Assorted Pakoras
- Evening BBQ ( 1 platter – Veg, Non Veg as per plan)
- Recreational and fun activities as per attached list
- Complimentary use of Obstacle course – activity list attached
- Boat Rides subject to water levels in the lake and weather conditions
- Complimentary Music system
- Complimentary use of swimming Pool
- 12% GST
- Extra meal (Dinner) @ INR 550/- AI per person per meal shall be applicable
- INR 50 net for Soda & INR 50/- for Soft Drink per bottle, INR 60/- for Juice per Glass
- Cocktail Snacks (1+1) @ INR.350/- Per person
- Cocktail Snacks (2+2) @ INR. 450/- Per person
- Bonfire @ INR.2000/- Per Day (If Required)
- D.J.@ INR. 12000/-
- Driver’s Charges @ INR. 500/-per person per Night with staff food & Dormitory accommodation
*Taxes Extra as applicable
THE BLUE CAMP, DAMDAMA- Situated on the banks of Damdama Lake, The Blue Camp ( TBC) is a 5 Acre retreat & adventure camp with customized fun-filled team & outdoor activities to suit all ages and fitness levels. “The Blue Camp” is aimed at providing exciting outdoor experience under the stars, resplendent in their isolation from interfering city lights in a safe and secured environment.
ACCOMMODATION AND DINING-The Blue Camp offers 25 (10 x 10 feet) tented canvas accommodation units, which have two beds with mattresses with Lenin one could sink into providing for a relaxing good night’s sleep. Each unit is weather proof with an outer fly and well ventilated. Common toilet block is built within its walking distance with running hot and cold running water. The camp kitchen takes care of the meals in a buffet arrangement with a large spread. The meal pattern is generally vegetarian and are served in “The GOL GHAR” the central area. RO water is procured for drinking and cooking purposes. Adequate supply of RO drinking water through water stations is maintained at the camp.
The Blue Camp- Features
THE BLUE CAMP, DAMDAMA - MEALS
- Poori Bhaji /Paratha OR CholleBhature, Sandwich, Egg Bhurji , Toast, Tea
- Dal, Paneer, Seasonal Veg, Pulao, Raita, Tandoori Roti, Laccha Parantha, Nan, 01 Sweet Dish, Salad, Pickle
- Live counter for makkeki roti and SarsonkaSaag at Dinner
BBQ: 750 Gms of Marinades per double ( chicken, Assorted Marinated Vegetables) BBQ Pit with coal
Note: If you want to replenish the BBQ after 1 serving extra cost will be charged.
THE BLUE CAMP, DAMDAMA LAKE - POINTS TO REMEMBER
- Silent Hours Are In Effect Post 11:00pm. Keep Your Voice Down. Remember Sound Travels Far In Open Spaces. Please Observe Silent Hours.
- Please Use The Nearest Trashcans For Everything.
- Please Ensure That You Leave Your Campsite Neat & Tidy For The Next Campers. Ask For Garbage Bags If You Require Them!
- Please Point Out To The Nearest Helper If You Are Unhappy With The Toilet Cleanliness.
- Please Also Follow Toilet Etiquette Since You Are Not The Only Persons Using The Toilets.
- Please Respect Others Privacy And Do Not Trespass On Other People’s Sites.
- Playing Music Late In The Night At The Campground Is Usually Not Permissible. Please Be Mindful Of The Fellow Camper’s Experience.
- Do Not Smoke Close To Any Dry Grass. This Is A Fire Hazard.
- Odomos Spray / Tube
- Warm Clothes For The Night in Winters
- A Towel And An Extra Change Of Clothes.
- A Water Bottle (Yes, They Can Be Refilled At The Campground)- Though We Also Provide One Per Head
- Light Comfortable Clothing For The Day
- Footwear – Comfortable Slippers For Your Stay At The Camp, Shoes For Nature Walks & Night Trails
- Personal Medication
- An Empty Bag To Store Your Wet Clothes
- That Book You Brought A While Ago And Never Got The Chance To Read
- Board Games, Poker Sets Etc.
- Sketching/Drawing Material
- Outdoor Games Equipment (Badminton, Frisbee, Football Etc)- Though We Have Ample Games To Get You Engaged
- Binoculars For Bird Watching
- Your Acoustic Musical Instrument (Guitar, Flute, Bongo Etc)
- Any Outdoor Gear You Brought, But Never Had The Chance To Actually Use!
- Tent Etiquette (You Will Be Fined For The Damage Caused By Disobeying These Rules.)
- Strictly No Footwear And No Eating, Drinking, Cooking Or Smoking In The Tent.
- Don’t Put Any Weight On The Tent (Clothes Or Anything Else) – The Tent Poles Can Snap Under Even a Little Vertical Weight.
- Pay Extra Attention To Tent Zippers – They Are Quite Delicate And They Keep The Mosquitoes Out
- Please Take Care Of The Tent And Keep It Clean It Is Your “Room” In The Outdoors.
- But Keep wild creatures outside by making sure your tents are zipped up at all times.
Above Costs does not include:
- Any personal expenses- On Soft drinks, Sodas, Mineral water etc.
- Cost of Transport
- Any activity or obstacle park
- All expenses of personal nature
- Any meals / services not mentioned specifically in the ”Cost Includes” column
- Driver’s & Maids @ Rs. 650 – per day with staff meals and accommodation
- Any Insurance
NOTE: WE DO NOT SERVE LIQUOR.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 750 Gms for two guests is included in the price; extra marinades can be ordered on prior notice of one hour at least on extra charges
- Eatables from Outside not allowed
- Early check in and late checkout subject to availability of cottages
- Any services not used cannot be exchanged or redeemed
- Cancellation policy applies
- We do not have bar facility. Guest may carry their own liquor. Liquor must be purchased from Haryana only
- Break Fast 0800 Hrs. – 1000 Hrs.
- Dinner 2030 Hrs. – 2200 Hrs.
Full Payment to be made on confirmation in the favor of “THE BLUE CAMP“.
Bank: AXIS BANK
Bank Address: SOHNA HARYANA GUR HR, GURGAON – 122103
Current Account Number: 917020022773150
IFSC Code: UTIB0002499
- 15 days from the date of Arrival/no show, No refund is claimable.
- 30 days to 15 days of arrival, 50% refund is claimable, after deduction of TDS /Service Charge/Taxes/Bank charges
- 30 days or more prior to the date of arrival, Full Refund is claimable after deduction of TDS/Service charge/Taxes/Bank charges
- No refund due to road blocks and natural calamities beyond the control of The Blues Camp management